National Cadet Corps
Aim of NCC
The NCC aims at developing character, comradeship, discipline, a secular outlook, the spirit of adventure and ideals of selfless service amongst young citizens. Further, it aims at creating a pool of organized, trained and motivated youth with leadership qualities in all walks of life, who will serve the Nation regardless of which career they choose. Needless to say, the NCC also provides an environment conducive to motivating young Indians to join the armed forces.
- 1) To Create a Human Resource of Organized, trained and Motivated Youth.
- 2) To Provide Leadership in all Walks of life and be Always Available for the Service of the Nation.
- 3) To Provide a Suitable Environment to Motivate the Youth to Take Up a Career in the Armed Forces.
- 4) To Develop Character, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure and Ideals of Selfless Service amongst the Youth of the Country
Training Given to Cadets
- Cadets are trained in Para Sailing
- Undergo Drills with Weapon
- Firing with .22mm riffle
- Skeet Shooting
- Microlite Flying
- Six minutes of flying training to all the cadets
- VSC trained cadets given maximum of 14 hrs Log
- All cadets appearing for both NCC , B and C certificate exams
- Cadets undergo training for Aero Modeling and Combined Defence Service Exams (CDSE)